Re: [pfaf] Fwd: [Newsletter - from Sandor Katz] My new book is out!

  • Kisan Mehta
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 29, 2006
      Forwarded message not found.

      ----- Original Message -----
      From: <icculus2000@...>
      To: <icculus2000@...>
      Sent: Monday, October 30, 2006 4:57 AM
      Subject: [pfaf] Fwd: [Newsletter - from Sandor Katz] My new book is out!

      > Hi everyone,
      >
      > This promises to be a great book.
      > We met Sandor in southern Tennessee at a Food For Life gathering at
      Moonshadow aka The Sequatchie Valley Institute (www.svionline.org). He is
      indeed one of the most informed and enthusiastic individuals you could
      meet - and not just on the subject of fermentation. We have his previous
      book, Wild Fermentation: The Flavor, Nutrition, and Craft of Live-Culture
      Foods, which is a valuable resource in itself for recipes, tips, methods,
      etc.

      > Hope my mass email didn't bother you, but telling this many people one
      by one would defeat the purpose and defy the definition of "passing on a
      quick note."