Fwd: [Newsletter - from Sandor Katz] My new book is out!

  • icculus2000@yahoo.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 29, 2006
      Hi everyone,

      This promises to be a great book.
      We met Sandor in southern Tennessee at a Food For Life gathering at Moonshadow aka The Sequatchie Valley Institute (www.svionline.org). He is indeed one of the most informed and enthusiastic individuals you could meet - and not just on the subject of fermentation. We have his previous book, Wild Fermentation: The Flavor, Nutrition, and Craft of Live-Culture Foods, which is a valuable resource in itself for recipes, tips, methods, etc.

      Hope my mass email didn't bother you, but telling this many people one by one would defeat the purpose and defy the definition of "passing on a quick note."

      Peace and love,

      Steve

      Note: forwarded message attached.

    • Kisan Mehta