Re: [pfaf] hey everyone

  • youssef girgis
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 10, 2006
      THANKS

      sally neville <nevillesally@...> wrote: Hi, don't forget to include the European herb called "Coltsfoot".

      youssef girgis <youssef_dot@...> wrote: hey everyone
      i've just joined your great group and i wanted to say hi to everyone
      i am from egypt and i am a 1st year pharmacy student

      so i wonder if anyone could help me on this
      a 15-20 pages paper about "drugs of natural origin used as antitussive"

      so if anyone could help i'll be very thankful to him to u guys
      HEEELLLLPPPPP!!!!!!