Re: growing Ashwaganda

  • icculus2000@yahoo.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 10, 2006
      Hi Stephanie,

      I'm Steve. I don't grow Ashwagandha (Withania somnifera) now, though I have plans to, but I do know a good US source for organic seeds, plants and planting/growing advice, and that is Horizon Herbs in Oregon. I bought from them while I was living in the US - in Cincinnati, OH, actually - and they're very good.

      their website is www.horizonherbs.com
      and the rest of their info is
      Horizon Herbs, LLC
      PO Box 69
      Williams, OR 97544 USA
      Phone: (541) 846-6704 | Fax: (541) 846-6233
      Email:hhcustserv@...

      Another site I just looked up is Trade Winds Fruit - they have seeds and advice.
      http://www.tradewindsfruit.com/ashwagandha.htm

      I hope that helps,

      Peace,

      Steve.

      "For about thirty years I wandered,
      Searching for the real Tao everywhere.
      How many times did I see the trees
      Grow new branches and watch the old leaves fall.
      But at this moment, seeing the peach blossoms,
      Suddenly there are no more doubts."

      - Huang Shan-ku (1045 – 1105)