Loading ...
Sorry, an error occurred while loading the content.

hey everyone

Expand Messages
  • youssef girgis
    hey everyone i ve just joined your great group and i wanted to say hi to everyone i am from egypt and i am a 1st year pharmacy student so i wonder if anyone
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 9, 2006
    • 0 Attachment
      hey everyone
      i've just joined your great group and i wanted to say hi to everyone
      i am from egypt and i am a 1st year pharmacy student


      so i wonder if anyone could help me on this
      a 15-20 pages paper about "drugs of natural origin used as antitussive"

      so if anyone could help i'll be very thankful to him to u guys
      HEEELLLLPPPPP!!!!!!


      ---------------------------------
      How low will we go? Check out Yahoo! Messenger’s low PC-to-Phone call rates.

      [Non-text portions of this message have been removed]
    • sally neville
      Hi, don t forget to include the European herb called Coltsfoot . youssef girgis wrote: hey everyone i ve just joined your
      Message 2 of 3 , Oct 10, 2006
      • 0 Attachment
        Hi, don't forget to include the European herb called "Coltsfoot".

        youssef girgis <youssef_dot@...> wrote: hey everyone
        i've just joined your great group and i wanted to say hi to everyone
        i am from egypt and i am a 1st year pharmacy student


        so i wonder if anyone could help me on this
        a 15-20 pages paper about "drugs of natural origin used as antitussive"

        so if anyone could help i'll be very thankful to him to u guys
        HEEELLLLPPPPP!!!!!!


        ---------------------------------
        How low will we go? Check out Yahoo! Messenger’s low PC-to-Phone call rates.

        [Non-text portions of this message have been removed]






        ---------------------------------
        To help you stay safe and secure online, we've developed the all new Yahoo! Security Centre.

        [Non-text portions of this message have been removed]
      • youssef girgis
        THANKS sally neville wrote: Hi, don t forget to include the European herb called Coltsfoot . youssef girgis
        Message 3 of 3 , Oct 10, 2006
        • 0 Attachment
          THANKS

          sally neville <nevillesally@...> wrote: Hi, don't forget to include the European herb called "Coltsfoot".

          youssef girgis <youssef_dot@...> wrote: hey everyone
          i've just joined your great group and i wanted to say hi to everyone
          i am from egypt and i am a 1st year pharmacy student

          so i wonder if anyone could help me on this
          a 15-20 pages paper about "drugs of natural origin used as antitussive"

          so if anyone could help i'll be very thankful to him to u guys
          HEEELLLLPPPPP!!!!!!

          ---------------------------------
          How low will we go? Check out Yahoo! Messenger’s low PC-to-Phone call rates.

          [Non-text portions of this message have been removed]


          ---------------------------------
          To help you stay safe and secure online, we've developed the all new Yahoo! Security Centre.

          [Non-text portions of this message have been removed]






          ---------------------------------
          Talk is cheap. Use Yahoo! Messenger to make PC-to-Phone calls. Great rates starting at 1¢/min.

          [Non-text portions of this message have been removed]
        Your message has been successfully submitted and would be delivered to recipients shortly.