I would like to know if anyone has had success growing Ashwaganda

  • spishotti
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 9, 2006
      I live in ohio and would like to grow this plant. It is native to East
      India. Any suggestions? I also wanted to mention that I love
      Krishnamurti and really enjoyed the posting from about a week or so ago!

      Thank you,
      Stephanie
    • bobknab
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 9, 2006
        i dont post much but read most of the post
        if U like K's stuff go to this site you will find K's writings here
        http://tuljo.store20.com/krishnamurti/