Re: [pfaf] Digest Number 659

  • TradingPostPaul
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 16 12:28 AM
      Many old time remedies for malaria include collard seed,parsley seed,and
      red pepper seed. Any books by Hanna Kroeger list many excellent simple
      remedies. One of my particular favorites is Ageless Remedies from Mothers
      Kitchen.
      Quinine might also be handy...Grate the skin of a grapefruit very finely
      into a cup. Add the juice of half a grapefruit and fill the cup with hot
      water. Grapefruit has something in it like quinine .

      Barb