[pfaf] scorzonera (fwd)

  • Stephen Barstow
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 26, 2001
      I have fresh Scorzonera seed which Dawn can have for postage..

      Best regards

      Steve Barstow
      (in Norway)

    • Andre and Melana
      Message 2 of 3 , Sep 26, 2001
        For an option in regards to buying seed I might first check into doing a
        seed trade on the web. (Rich...Steve from Norway is here and if you can
        catch his attention he may be willing to do a trade)
        I generally trade at www.gardenweb.com which has several different exchange
        boards located at http://forums.gardenweb.com/forums/exchind/ There is even
        one just focused on Europe.

        Commercial sites to look into for ordering seed in the U.K. include the
        following:
        http://www.cnseeds.co.uk/herb_cat/salads.htm
        http://www.nickys-nursery.co.uk/seeds/pages/altsal.htm
        www.users.dircon.co.uk

        Hope this helps
        Melana
        --
        Edible Wild Kitchen http://www.ediblewild.com
        Suite101 http://www.suite101.com/welcome.cfm/5055

        : I really hope you can help me. I am struggling to find Scorzonera
        : seeds to buy. If you have any information that could help me I would
        : be truely grateful!
        :
        : Thank you for your time
        :