RE: [pfaf] Artemisia – plant to cure malar ia

  • Nora Chelbat
    Message 1 of 4 , Sep 13, 2006
      I have not seeds but I would like to help in any way and I waws thinking about to travel to Africa for this purpose, so If you think I would helpfull,please contact me.
      Nora

      clareradiance <clare@...> escribió:
      I am going to volunteer on a project in Zambia, where malaria is rife.
      I have read that the artemisia plant is extremely successful at keeping
      malaria at bay. I am therefore trying to locate seeds for Artemisia, so
      that I can plant them in the permaculture project in Zambia, and help
      reduce the incidents of this disease.
      I look forward to hearing from anyone who can help.
      With warm regards,
      Clare