Re: [pfaf] Re: change of e-mail...VIRUS ALERT

  • Rich Morris
    Message 1 of 8 , Aug 14, 2006
      Geir Flatabø wrote:

      > Well I guess it is not odd at all,
      > as some viruses, just pick up your address and uses it,

      This is what I think is the case. Indeed I have to moderate my own posts
      as my email address has been used by spammers.

      As of now attachments are being removed. If people want to upload a
      picture or file they can use the files or photos section of the yahoo
      group and post a message about it.

      Rich

      --
      Plants for a Future: 7000 useful plants