RE: [pfaf] Re: New book Growing Green.....VIRUS ALERT

  • ingrid glass
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 14, 2006

      Hi,

        I'm getting this message from hotmail in response to the attachments with this email :

      Name of FileAttachments00.HQX
      Virus Scan Resultbad file PE_VALLA.A Virus Found

      Note: There is no cure available for the virus on the file Attachments00.HQX

      It is not possible to download files from Hotmail that contain incurable viruses. Contact the originator of the file, inform them that the file contains a virus, and ask them to send a virus-free version of the file.

       This email from Shirley has arrived in my Inbox 3 times in the past 2 days.

        Ingrid

      From: "shirley.k" <shirley.k@...>
      To: <pfaf@yahoogroups.com>
      Subject: [pfaf] Re: New book Growing Green