Re: The Field Experience - Plants For A Future Aug 26

  • Diana Shipton
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 18 4:56 AM
      This sounds WONDERFUL !
      I wish I were close enough to enjoy it too.
      I want to give tours of my gardens someday, but for now I'm still working on them.
      What are the practicalities of hosting such an event ?
      How to do handle the parking, keep the grounds clean, deal with any injuries/insurance issues ... ?
      As I said - someday - if I can work out all of these issues.
      Have a great day all !
      Diana