Re: [pfaf] Google top rank

  • Anna Fraser
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 14, 2006
      Well done Rich! Nich to hear about the Google results. I also noted that your Google page rank is very good, the same for example as the Forestry Commission.
      I don't usually take the time to send messages of praise, but all the immense work you guys put in really deserves much more recognition. I think your site is by far the most informative and comprehensive in its field of any website on the Internet and deserves to be number one in Google many times more!
      Hopefully many more people will start to wake up to the possibilities of alternative food plants before long.

      Green leaves and best wishes,

      Anna FraserAnna Fraser
      Webmother of www.the-tree.org.uk
      (a non-profit website)