Asclepias spp.

  • Jacqui Knight
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 21, 2006
      Greetings to you in the UK. I am writing from New Zealand.

      I would be interested in knowing if anyone has used Asclepias species at
      exhibitions such as the Chelsea Flower Show, where the plants would be
      in pots and indoors for 4-5 days?

      In NZ these milkweed are used as larval host plants for the beautiful
      monarch butterfly. I am part of the Monarch Butterfly NZ Trust, and this
      Spring we will be hosting an exhibit as part of the Ellerslie
      International Flower Show. I would be interested in learning from any
      PFAF members' experience.

      Hope you can help!

      Jacqui Knight

      --