Re: stevia

  • Gloria C. Baikauskas
    Message 1 of 4 , Jun 3, 2006
      I find all of this surprising. It is sold in Texas in some grocery
      stores, for instance, the Kroger food chain.

      I am wondering if perhaps the sugar industry, or even Monsanto, etc,
      may be behind these suspicions/test results, to keep their artificial
      sweeteners, processed sugars, etc without its competition.

      I wonder if there is also a problem with agave nectar?

      Gloria, Texas

      > Bethany Key wrote:
      > > what's wrong with stevia- I've only heard good things about it.
      Is it