Re: why pesticides... ?

  • Diana Shipton
    Message 1 of 1 , May 26, 2006
      From: "ewt" ewtster@...
      Date: Thu May 25, 2006 11:46pm(PDT)
      Subject: Re: Why pesticides?

      I think the simple answer is that a lot of people in different
      businesses are more interested in making a quick buck than in the
      long-term health of consumers or welfare of the planet. The only thing
      I can see to do about it is make sure they don't get my money by not
      purchasing those products.

      ewt

      On 25/05/06, chosen1446 wrote:
      > Stevia, Fluoride, MSG
      >
      > Could anyone give me a believable & sensible reason WHY our food
      > supply (across the whole spectrum) is being poisoned?
      >
      > For example, our grandmothers matured at much latter ages (before the
      > use of growth hormones in our meat supply). ...

      ********** I know what you mean.
      When I tell people that I garden organically, make my own soap, potpourris... because I want to know EXACTLY what's in them - Some of them think it's funny/stupid....
      Many folks are so enthralled with "progressive science" that they will believe ANYTHING.    Don't they remember that many of the so-called "safe" drugs/methods... that have been tried over the years have caused birth defects, cancer....
      I would much rather stick with the way God intended the earth to function.