Re: [pfaf] Re: sensory plants

  • Liz Turner
    Message 1 of 5 , May 19, 2006
      Hi Steve
      Thanks for info. We're in the UK which is not the same as Bermuda! The garden is for school children so it would be aimed at all the senses if possible.

      Any suggestions welcome!
      thanks
      Liz
      From: "Liz Turner" liz7@...
          Date: Wed May 17, 2006 3:07pm(PDT)
      Subject: sensory plants

      Has anyone got a list of plants that would be good for a sensory
      garden? Both sun & shade plants would be good. If anyone has put together a
      list already that would be a great help.

      many thanks
      Liz

      " …flowers fall when we cling to them, and weeds only grow when we dislike them."

                ~ from The Issue at Hand (Genjokoan) by Eihei Dogen