Re: [pfaf] Digest Number 53

  • Cat Sweeney
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 13, 2002
      I do not have a lot of intelligent imput to add on the general look of the
      site. There are others here with more knowledge in this area. I did like the
      site very much and passed the link on to several freinds and look
      forward to the site developing even more. Caat
      To laugh often and much; to win the respect of intelligent people and
      and endure the betrayal of false friends; to appreciate beauty, to find
      the best in others; to leave the world a bit better, whether by a
      healthy child, a garden patch or a redeemed social condition; to know
      even one life has breathed easier because you have lived. This is to
      have succeeded.

      - Ralph Waldo Emerson