RE: [pfaf] Muscari and Gynura

  • Hilary Robinson
    Message 1 of 4 , May 11, 2006
      Did not know Gynura was edible. Is it the leaves you can eat?
      The flowers (if you leave them on) have a *disgusting* smell.
      Regards, Hilary

      Message 2 of 4 , May 12, 2006
        "Hilary Robinson" <hilrobinson@...> wrote ..
        > Did not know Gynura was edible. Is it the leaves you can eat?
        > The flowers (if you leave them on) have a *disgusting* smell.
        > Regards, Hilary

        I`m not finding any source for Gynura scandens as an edible , but
        Cornucopia lists Gynura sarmentosa (syn G. procumbens)
        so I just hoped someone knew !?..