Muscari and Gynura

    Message 1 of 4 , May 9 2:19 PM
      Any one here have experience in growing and using Muscari spp for food ??

      and the same about Velvet plant Gynura scandens ???

      Geir Flatabø
    • Hilary Robinson
      Message 2 of 4 , May 11 1:55 PM
        Did not know Gynura was edible. Is it the leaves you can eat?
        The flowers (if you leave them on) have a *disgusting* smell.
        Regards, Hilary

        Message 3 of 4 , May 12 2:57 PM
          "Hilary Robinson" <hilrobinson@...> wrote ..
          > Did not know Gynura was edible. Is it the leaves you can eat?
          > The flowers (if you leave them on) have a *disgusting* smell.
          > Regards, Hilary

          I`m not finding any source for Gynura scandens as an edible , but
          Cornucopia lists Gynura sarmentosa (syn G. procumbens)
          so I just hoped someone knew !?..