Re: [pfaf] Digest Number 601

  • Warron van Riet
    Message 1 of 4 , May 8, 2006
      Hi people,

      Welcome to the real world. What would you do if it
      was your business and your income that was threatened
      by what someone else is doing half a world away. Why
      boycott yahoo?, I agree with Dee Harris. Let the
      governments do their work and lets not let pioners (
      yahoo) pay the price for their forward thinking which
      for the majority, benefits everyone on this planet. I
      could make a list of many companies who function in
      rather odd ways, thats just business. Take a look at
      history. At least the world is bringing change to
      everyone albeit slowly... natural evolution. Give it
      a chance!

      p.s. privacy has long been dead. let them read all my
      emails. What I write I stand for and surely will not
      hide behind any (privacy)bill or ammendment, or so
      called rights.

      regards,
      Warron van Riet

      http://us.click.yahoo.com/DHchtC/3FxNAA/yQLSAA/bAOolB/TM--------------------------------------------------------------------~->

      http://www.privacyinternational.org/article.shtml?cmd%5B347%5D=x-347-346364

      Message 2 of 4 , May 9, 2006
        Any one here have experience in growing and using Muscari spp for food ??

        and the same about Velvet plant Gynura scandens ???

        Geir Flatabø
      • Hilary Robinson
        Message 3 of 4 , May 11, 2006
          Did not know Gynura was edible. Is it the leaves you can eat?
          The flowers (if you leave them on) have a *disgusting* smell.
          Regards, Hilary

          Message 4 of 4 , May 12, 2006
            "Hilary Robinson" <hilrobinson@...> wrote ..
            > Did not know Gynura was edible. Is it the leaves you can eat?
            > The flowers (if you leave them on) have a *disgusting* smell.
            > Regards, Hilary

            I`m not finding any source for Gynura scandens as an edible , but
            Cornucopia lists Gynura sarmentosa (syn G. procumbens)
            so I just hoped someone knew !?..