Re: [pfaf] Abandoned nuttery in Wales

  • bslark@aol.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 12, 2002
      Thanks for the info on this.

      Amazingly I am just about to move to Pembrokeshire to start my own organic
      vegan permaculture plot on a 4 acre meadow. As part of the design I was
      intending to create a forest garden including as many different varieties of
      nut and fruit trees that the micro climate would allow.

      I am familiar with the area around folley farm and will definitely be
      visiting the map reference you so kindly listed. If it became possible to get
      hold of this land before any damage was done to the trees I would be
      interested in investing in a of community project.

      If you get any further information please send via email to bslark@...

      Thanks again for the info.

      Bruce Slark