rooibosch seeds?

  • Bob
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 31, 2006
      hey, would anyone have any Aspalathus linearis (rooibosch) seeds
      they could spare? and has nayone got any experience trying to grow
      them 'ooop noorfh? (leeds, yorkshire).

      would be most greatful to anyone who can supply either seed or advice!

      thanks :)

      bob
      -------------
      gpg key >> http://www.leedsanarchist.info/gpg/bob.key
      (still testing)
      -------------
    • Geo Mantic
      Message 2 of 3 , Apr 9 9:22 AM
        Also very interested in rooibos for canada climate, if anybody hears that it is possible...

        Geoff

        --- Bob <anarchybob@...> wrote:

        > hey, would anyone have any Aspalathus linearis (rooibosch) seeds
        > they could spare? and has nayone got any experience trying to grow
        > them 'ooop noorfh? (leeds, yorkshire).
        >
        > would be most greatful to anyone who can supply either seed or advice!
        >
        > thanks :)
        >
        > bob
        > --
        > -------------
        > gpg key >> http://www.leedsanarchist.info/gpg/bob.key
        > (still testing)
        > -------------

        I am just another you

        http://mail.yahoo.com
      • edwin king
        Message 3 of 3 , Apr 17 1:48 AM
          hi there

          i am a zimbabwean, and went through the western cape where they grow
          abundantly. the farmer in western cape (south africa) said they only grow in
          that region, which i cannot believe as a zimbabwean tea company does
          rooibosch and i guess they would be growing it themselves.

          i will keep an eye open for seeds and let you know.

          cheers
          edwin