Apology

  • deb
    Message 1 of 13 , Mar 31, 2006
      You are right. I need to apologize to you personally, and also to the group. I won't bore
      you with any explanation here on group, but please know I do deeply apologize for that.
      deb.

      --- In pfaf@yahoogroups.com, Now <cromlech108@...> wrote:

      > ADVICE:
      >
      > CHILL OUT....
      >
      > http://www.soundclick.com/stations/stations.cfm?id=343673
      >
      > Blessings.

    • Dee Harris
      Message 2 of 13 , Apr 24 5:12 PM
        Heck, I just wish I had the land to plant such trees
        on. I love trees especially Engleish oak, Peach and
        apple trees along with pecan and a bunch of others
        including a couple of sugar maples and birch.
        BB,
        Wolf

        test'; ">

        http://mail.yahoo.com