Propagation of trees Shrubs and Conifers.....

  • Now
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 31, 2006
      ....by Walter G Sheat. This book was recommended in various Forest Gardening/Permaculture type texts. Get this book its very good and worth buying (try Amazon or the Book Depository etc). Sheat, a head gardener of the old school, (New Zealand, UK) describes propagation methods for loads of species. Including very nice drawings of grafting techniques (something I've not sussed yet). Its great to read these ideal methods, not always achievable at home etc. (I'd love to get hold of some bell jars).

      Blessings. (I started praying all the time by the way because of a need to innvoke positivity due to being very very close to a ultimate nightmare......

      ....please excuse me.)