NARI (India) - Contact Nbr or email? For Safflower.

  • robinjw13
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 23, 2006
      Would anyone have a contact telephone, fax or email for the Nimbkar
      Agricultural Research Institute (NARI) in India? I am trying to source
      the safflower varieties NARI-H-15 and NARI-6 (or whatever they are now
      known as - these are Carthamnus tinctorius varieties). I have tried
      'nariphaltan@...' and 'nariphaltan@...', also fax nbrs
      +91 2166 220945 & 221328, all as given on their website. Have they
      closed down or moved?