Re: [pfaf] (more) Free squash and pumkin seeds!!!!

  • gulkari vijay
    Message 1 of 9 , Mar 22, 2006

      Sir,
      here  iam sending my postal address for your kind persual.
      i am need of cucurbita maxima, cucurbita pepo, cucubita mixita seeds.

      VIJAY GULKARI
      C/O Dr. A. T. Patil
      Department of Pharmaceutical Science,
      Nagpur University, NAGPUR-440033 (M.S.) INDIA

      LCULP@... wrote:

      > ....including international postage.
      >
      >   Feel free email me with your address for free seeds please
      >
      >   Blessings.
      >
      >   Jim.
      >

      > ---------------------------------
      > Yahoo! Messenger  NEW - crystal clear PC to PC calling worldwide with voicemail

      MY ADDRESS FOR FREE SEEDS IS: LYLE CULP JR;  832 CO RD 365 E;  NORRIS CITY, IL 62869

    • Dee Harris
      Message 2 of 9 , Nov 28, 2006
        JIm,
        I really feel like a begger for asking this but could you send me some. My address is now Dee Harris, 5540 Glenmont J43, Houston, Texas 77081.
        I have the room on my patio and would love to have some.
        BB,
        Wolf

        Now <cromlech108@...> wrote:
        ...including international postage.

        Feel free email me with your address for free seeds please

        Blessings.

        Jim.

        test'; ">