Re: [pfaf] (more) Free squash and pumkin seeds!!!!

  • gulkari vijay
    Message 1 of 9 , Mar 22, 2006

      Sir,
      here  iam sending my postal address for your kind persual.
      i am need of cucurbita maxima, cucurbita pepo, cucubita mixita seeds.

      VIJAY GULKARI
      C/O Dr. A. T. Patil
      Department of Pharmaceutical Science,
      Nagpur University, NAGPUR-440033 (M.S.) INDIA

      LCULP@... wrote:

      > ....including international postage.
      >
      >   Feel free email me with your address for free seeds please
      >
      >   Blessings.
      >
      >   Jim.
      >

      > ---------------------------------
      > Yahoo! Messenger  NEW - crystal clear PC to PC calling worldwide with voicemail

      MY ADDRESS FOR FREE SEEDS IS: LYLE CULP JR;  832 CO RD 365 E;  NORRIS CITY, IL 62869

    • gulkari vijay
      Message 2 of 9 , Mar 22, 2006
        sir,
        ok you send me the seeds i will be geting authenticated in botany department.thanxs for  your kind support i willl be sure acknowledge u in my thesis
        thaniking you...
        vijay gulkari

        Now <cromlech108@...> wrote:
        I don't have specific species....do you still want some seed?

        gulkari vijay <v_gulkari@...> wrote:
        sir,
        i am looking for the seeds of pumpkin CUCURBITA MAXIMA. CUCURBITA PEPO CUCURBITA MELO,CUCURBITA mixita,Lagenaria siceraria, cucumis sativus,,and more infromation regardingthem.
        my address

        Vijay Gulkari(Research scholar)

        Now <cromlech108@...> wrote:
        ...including international postage.

        Feel free email me with your address for free seeds please

        Blessings.

        Jim.

      • Dee Harris
        Message 3 of 9 , Nov 28, 2006
          JIm,
          I really feel like a begger for asking this but could you send me some. My address is now Dee Harris, 5540 Glenmont J43, Houston, Texas 77081.
          I have the room on my patio and would love to have some.
          BB,
          Wolf

          Now <cromlech108@...> wrote:
          ...including international postage.

          Feel free email me with your address for free seeds please

          Blessings.

          Jim.

          test'; ">