Re: (more) Free squash and pumkin seeds!!!!

  • Richard Morris
    Message 1 of 9 , Mar 21, 2006
      --- In pfaf@yahoogroups.com, <LCULP@...> wrote:

      > > ....including international postage.
      > >
      > > Feel free email me with your address for free seeds please
      > >
      > > Blessings.
      > >
      > > Jim.

      It might be better if specific requests for seeds and plants are
      directed to the poster of message rather than the whole group. In
      yahoo you can use the 'To' field to select who the message is sent to.
      In an email program you can cut and paste the 'From' address to reply
      just to the poster.

      - Rich (list moderator)
    • Now
      Message 2 of 9 , Mar 21, 2006
        sorry yes, human error again!

        Richard Morris <webweaver@...> wrote:
        --- In pfaf@yahoogroups.com, wrote:

        > > ....including international postage.
        > >
        > > Feel free email me with your address for free seeds please
        > >
        > > Blessings.
        > >
        > > Jim.

        It might be better if specific requests for seeds and plants are
        directed to the poster of message rather than the whole group. In
        yahoo you can use the 'To' field to select who the message is sent to.
        In an email program you can cut and paste the 'From' address to reply
        just to the poster.

        - Rich (list moderator)

        Yahoo! Groups Links

        http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

      • gulkari vijay
        Message 3 of 9 , Mar 22, 2006

          Sir,
          here  iam sending my postal address for your kind persual.
          i am need of cucurbita maxima, cucurbita pepo, cucubita mixita seeds.

          VIJAY GULKARI
          C/O Dr. A. T. Patil
          Department of Pharmaceutical Science,
          Nagpur University, NAGPUR-440033 (M.S.) INDIA

          LCULP@... wrote:

          > ....including international postage.
          >
          >   Feel free email me with your address for free seeds please
          >
          >   Blessings.
          >
          >   Jim.
          >

          > ---------------------------------
          > Yahoo! Messenger  NEW - crystal clear PC to PC calling worldwide with voicemail

          MY ADDRESS FOR FREE SEEDS IS: LYLE CULP JR;  832 CO RD 365 E;  NORRIS CITY, IL 62869

        • gulkari vijay
          Message 4 of 9 , Mar 22, 2006
            sir,
            ok you send me the seeds i will be geting authenticated in botany department.thanxs for  your kind support i willl be sure acknowledge u in my thesis
            thaniking you...
            vijay gulkari

            Now <cromlech108@...> wrote:
            I don't have specific species....do you still want some seed?

            gulkari vijay <v_gulkari@...> wrote:
            sir,
            i am looking for the seeds of pumpkin CUCURBITA MAXIMA. CUCURBITA PEPO CUCURBITA MELO,CUCURBITA mixita,Lagenaria siceraria, cucumis sativus,,and more infromation regardingthem.
            my address

            Vijay Gulkari(Research scholar)

            Now <cromlech108@...> wrote:
            ...including international postage.

            Feel free email me with your address for free seeds please

            Blessings.

            Jim.

          • Dee Harris
            Message 5 of 9 , Nov 28, 2006
              JIm,
              I really feel like a begger for asking this but could you send me some. My address is now Dee Harris, 5540 Glenmont J43, Houston, Texas 77081.
              I have the room on my patio and would love to have some.
              BB,
              Wolf

              Now <cromlech108@...> wrote:
              ...including international postage.

              Feel free email me with your address for free seeds please

              Blessings.

              Jim.

              test'; ">