Re: [pfaf] (more) Free squash and pumkin seeds!!!!

  • gulkari vijay
    Message 1 of 9 , Mar 20, 2006
      sir,
      i am looking for the seeds of pumpkin CUCURBITA MAXIMA. CUCURBITA PEPO CUCURBITA MELO,CUCURBITA mixita,Lagenaria siceraria, cucumis sativus,,and more infromation regardingthem.
      my address

      Vijay Gulkari(Research scholar)
      C/o Dr. A.T. Patil
      Department of Pharmaceutical Science,
      Nagpur University, NAGPUR-440033 (M.S) India.

      Now <cromlech108@...> wrote:
      ...including international postage.

      Feel free email me with your address for free seeds please

      Blessings.

      Jim.

    • LCULP@SHAWNEELINK.NET
      Message 2 of 9 , Mar 20, 2006
        > ....including international postage.
        >
        > Feel free email me with your address for free seeds please
        >
        > Blessings.
        >
        > Jim.
        >

        > ---------------------------------
        > Yahoo! Messenger NEW - crystal clear PC to PC calling worldwide with voicemail

        MY ADDRESS FOR FREE SEEDS IS: LYLE CULP JR; 832 CO RD 365 E; NORRIS CITY, IL 62869
      • Now

          Message 4 of 9 , Mar 21, 2006
            --- In pfaf@yahoogroups.com, <LCULP@...> wrote:

            > > ....including international postage.
            > >
            > > Feel free email me with your address for free seeds please
            > >
            > > Blessings.
            > >
            > > Jim.

            It might be better if specific requests for seeds and plants are
            directed to the poster of message rather than the whole group. In
            yahoo you can use the 'To' field to select who the message is sent to.
            In an email program you can cut and paste the 'From' address to reply
            just to the poster.

            - Rich (list moderator)
          • Now
            Message 5 of 9 , Mar 21, 2006
              sorry yes, human error again!

              Richard Morris <webweaver@...> wrote:
              --- In pfaf@yahoogroups.com, wrote:

              > > ....including international postage.
              > >
              > > Feel free email me with your address for free seeds please
              > >
              > > Blessings.
              > >
              > > Jim.

              It might be better if specific requests for seeds and plants are
              directed to the poster of message rather than the whole group. In
              yahoo you can use the 'To' field to select who the message is sent to.
              In an email program you can cut and paste the 'From' address to reply
              just to the poster.

              - Rich (list moderator)

              Yahoo! Groups Links

              http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

            • gulkari vijay
              Message 6 of 9 , Mar 22, 2006

                Sir,
                here  iam sending my postal address for your kind persual.
                i am need of cucurbita maxima, cucurbita pepo, cucubita mixita seeds.

                VIJAY GULKARI

                Message 7 of 9 , Mar 22, 2006
                  sir,
                  ok you send me the seeds i will be geting authenticated in botany department.thanxs for  your kind support i willl be sure acknowledge u in my thesis
                  thaniking you...
                  vijay gulkari

                  Now <cromlech108@...> wrote:
                  ...including international postage.

                  Feel free email me with your address for free seeds please

                  Blessings.

                  Jim.

                • Dee Harris
                  Message 8 of 9 , Nov 28, 2006
                    JIm,
                    I really feel like a begger for asking this but could you send me some. My address is now Dee Harris, 5540 Glenmont J43, Houston, Texas 77081.
                    I have the room on my patio and would love to have some.
                    BB,
                    Wolf

                    Now <cromlech108@...> wrote:
                    ...including international postage.

                    Feel free email me with your address for free seeds please

                    Blessings.

                    Jim.

                    test'; ">