Loading ...
Sorry, an error occurred while loading the content.
 

Tulips Concern

Expand Messages
  • troya_1970
    Hi all, I m in NJ and my tulips are coming up and I m very happy for that. However there is very cold outside and this is the first time I have Tulips. Is this
    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 2, 2006
      Hi all,

      I'm in NJ and my tulips are coming up and I'm very happy for that.
      However there is very cold outside and this is the first time I have
      Tulips.
      Is this normal? Will they get hurt with thiw weather?
      Oscar
    • ANN GAZZARD
      They probable know what they are doing! troya_1970 wrote: Hi all, I m in NJ and my tulips are coming up and I m very happy for that.
      Message 2 of 4 , Mar 3, 2006
        They probable know what they are doing!

        troya_1970 <troya_1970@...> wrote:
        Hi all,

        I'm in NJ and my tulips are coming up and I'm very happy for that.
        However there is very cold outside and this is the first time I have
        Tulips.
        Is this normal? Will they get hurt with thiw weather?
        Oscar





      • Michael Muggridge
        Hello Oscar, I m sure your tulips will be OK. I m in the UK and my tulips are about 6 out of the ground. Our winters can be fairly cold so they are very
        Message 3 of 4 , Mar 4, 2006
          Hello Oscar, I'm sure your tulips will be OK. I'm in the UK and my tulips are about 6" out of the ground. Our winters can be fairly cold so they are very hardy. Don't worry they'll be fine.
           
          ----- Original Message -----
          Sent: Friday, March 03, 2006 4:07 PM
          Subject: Re: [pfaf] Tulips Concern

          They probable know what they are doing!

          troya_1970 <troya_1970@...> wrote:
          Hi all,

          I'm in NJ and my tulips are coming up and I'm very happy for that.
          However there is very cold outside and this is the first time I have
          Tulips.
          Is this normal? Will they get hurt with thiw weather?
          Oscar





        • Oscar Pena
          Thanks Michael Muggridge wrote: Hello Oscar, I m sure your tulips will be OK. I m in the UK and my tulips are about 6
          Message 4 of 4 , Mar 4, 2006
            Thanks

            Michael Muggridge <biker_muggridge@...> wrote:
            Hello Oscar, I'm sure your tulips will be OK. I'm in the UK and my tulips are about 6" out of the ground. Our winters can be fairly cold so they are very hardy. Don't worry they'll be fine.
             
            ----- Original Message -----
            Sent: Friday, March 03, 2006 4:07 PM
            Subject: Re: [pfaf] Tulips Concern

            They probable know what they are doing!

            troya_1970 <troya_1970@...> wrote:
            Hi all,

            I'm in NJ and my tulips are coming up and I'm very happy for that.
            However there is very cold outside and this is the first time I have
            Tulips.
            Is this normal? Will they get hurt with thiw weather?
            Oscar







            Brings words and photos together (easily) with
            PhotoMail - it's free and works with Yahoo! Mail.

          Your message has been successfully submitted and would be delivered to recipients shortly.