fuel crops

  • ann58674
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 1, 2006
      We have a 5 acre smallholding, and with the recent energy price rises,
      are looking to plant about one acre with a fast growing,'easily'
      harvested fuel crop(s). Most articles I have read seem to be on a much
      grander scale than self sufficiency, has anyone any experience of
      growing for this purpose?
    • ann58674