volunteering

  • Dva Wolk
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 1, 2006
      anyone volunteered in pfaf project in britain?
      any info about how does it looks?

      P!
      2wolk

      ---
      Virus Database (VPS): 0609-0, 27.02.2006
      Tested on: 1.3.2006 12:49:40
    • allmendeperma@web.de
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 2, 2006
        IŽve been there for a fortnight in 2004 with a friend. We could sleep in a caravan or quite a big hut on the area. In the hut there was a nice kitchen with a lot of books. I think the situation with who works on the place (Lostwithel) and the kind of work have changed, as far as IŽve heard.
        The area was very rural (only small villages) and touristic.
        The Garden is very big (about 20ha?) and so old, that many interesting trees already bear fruit. Well itŽs even more of a forest than it`s name ("the field") says. And of course there are very many interesting plants.
        Greetings from Klaus

        pfaf@yahoogroups.com schrieb am 01.03.06 12:50:42:

        anyone volunteered in pfaf project in britain?
        any info about how does it looks?

        P!
        2wolk

        ---
        Virus Database (VPS): 0609-0, 27.02.2006
        Tested on: 1.3.2006 12:49:40

        Yahoo! Groups Links

        --
        Allmende e.V.-Gemeinschaftlicher Permakulturgarten für Verden
        Artilleriestr. 6