sesame leaves

  • Lena Israelsson
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 25, 2006
      I gotsome seeds from a korean woman that she calls sesame leaves. In spite of the name it´s not sesame. The leaves are very common Korea, They are big and tasty and used when making different kind of wrappers. It might be some kind of green perilla, but I´m not sure. They also use the leaves in kimchi, the famous korean dish. Hope any of you know more about this plant.
      lena