Announcing a permaculture wiki project

  • Graham
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 25, 2006
      The Permaculture wiki needs your help and contributions in building an
      online, collaborative, evolving, free (in all senses) Permaculture
      designers manual. Have a look at the work done so far (I've been
      spending a bit of time trying to create a basic structure and pasting in
      some content based on existing wikipedia articles (manily ones I
      originally wrote or contributed significantly to) and other open-source
      documents just to get the ball rolling), but check it out and see what
      you can do at

      http://permaculture.wikicities.com/wiki/Main_Page

      Personally I think there's some huge potential here...

      Cheers Graham Burnett
    • Lena Israelsson