Re: [pfaf] Eucalyptus

  • Bhanu Murthy
    Message 1 of 4 , Feb 18, 2006
      variuos varieties of  Eucalyptus are better grafted by Indian Foerest Department and are available for commercial use.

      You may contact me.
      Regards,

      debiprasad mishra <prasadprativa@...> wrote:
      Dear sir,

      I can give your the source of seeds but i like to know the specific botanical names for the Eucalyptus?

      Thanking you

      with regards

      Debi Prasad Mishra
      Mobile.+91- 93948 87706

      Asghar Dashti <dasht38@...> wrote:
      Hi there,
      Does anyone know where to get seeds for various species of Eucalyptus
      please. Any help is appreciated.
      Thanks
      Asghar

      http://mail.yahoo.com