Re: [pfaf] newbie here

  • Robert Waldrop
    Message 1 of 5 , Mar 8, 2002
      I don't have any experience with rooting grape vines, but I am
      presently rooting a large number of elderberry cuttings that we were
      given. If you have more than you need, perhaps you can share them
      with others. Last year when I was planting grapevines, I had some
      extra, so I gave them to my neighbors. I am rooting the elderberries
      in water. I have heard that putting a willow branch in rooting water
      helps stimulate root growth, so I've been looking for a willow tree in
      the neighborhood.

      Robert Waldrop, OKlahoma City

      Message 2 of 5 , Mar 8, 2002
        robert i also read honey maks a good rooting hormone. sent you a page
        on willows. have fun.
        angie