Re: [pfaf] looking for Arabidopsis thaliana seed

    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 20, 2006
      It is a rather common plant in Norway, though never heard about any
      interest in growing,
      so if you tell what you are going to do with them,
      I might be able to collect some ....

      Geir Flatabø

      chuck skrev:

      >good evening
      >Does anyone know were i can get Arabidopsis thaliana seed.
      >Thank you
      >Chuck S.
      >

      >Yahoo! Groups Links

    • chuck smith
      Message 2 of 3 , Feb 20, 2006
        Im intersted in raiseing them for there medicinal value.Im a practicing herbalist.
        Chuck S

        chuck skrev:

        >good evening
        >Does anyone know were i can get Arabidopsis thaliana seed.
        >Thank you
        >Chuck S.
        >

        >Yahoo! Groups Links

        "Bad men cannot make good citizens. It is when a people forget God that tyrants forge their chains. A vitiated state of morals, a corrupted public conscience, is incompatible with freedom. No free government, or the blessings of liberty, can be preserved to any people but by a firm adherence to justice, moderation, temperance, frugality, and virtue; and by a frequent recurrence to fundamental principles."
        Patrick Henry