looking for Arabidopsis thaliana seed

  • chuck
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 19, 2006
      good evening
      Does anyone know were i can get Arabidopsis thaliana seed.
      Thank you
      Chuck S.
      Message 2 of 3 , Feb 20, 2006
        It is a rather common plant in Norway, though never heard about any
        interest in growing,
        so if you tell what you are going to do with them,
        I might be able to collect some ....

        Geir Flatabø

        chuck skrev:

        >good evening
        >Does anyone know were i can get Arabidopsis thaliana seed.
        >Thank you
        >Chuck S.
        >

        >Yahoo! Groups Links

      • chuck smith
        Message 3 of 3 , Feb 20, 2006
          Im intersted in raiseing them for there medicinal value.Im a practicing herbalist.
          Chuck S

          chuck skrev:

          >good evening
          >Does anyone know were i can get Arabidopsis thaliana seed.
          >Thank you
          >Chuck S.
          >

          >Yahoo! Groups Links

          "Bad men cannot make good citizens. It is when a people forget God that tyrants forge their chains. A vitiated state of morals, a corrupted public conscience, is incompatible with freedom. No free government, or the blessings of liberty, can be preserved to any people but by a firm adherence to justice, moderation, temperance, frugality, and virtue; and by a frequent recurrence to fundamental principles."
          Patrick Henry