Re: [pfaf] requirement of Ginkgo seeds

  • RJW
    Message 1 of 9 , Feb 8, 2006
      Confirm Martin Crawford has Ginkgo 'Ohasuki' which is female. I have found this very slow growing, even by gingko standards.

      Bluebell nursery (+44 (0)1530 413 700) also have several male varieties.

      Robin.

      Liz Turner <liz7@...> wrote:
      I'd recommend Martin Crawford at the Agroforestry Research Trust, he
      definitely sells gingko trees, probably the seeds. Based in Dartington,
      Devon.

      Martin Crawford
      Agroforestry Research Trust

      Tel/fax: (0)1803 840776
      Email: mail@...
      Web: www.agroforestry.co.uk

      Liz

      Message 2 of 9 , Feb 17, 2006
        Hi Debi, I've posted up the names of 3 tree seed wholesalers here not so long ago.

        Blessings

        debiprasad mishra <prasadprativa@...> wrote:
        Dear sir,
        I have requirement of Ginkgo biloba seeds can anyone give the currect information from where can i get the seeds.
        thanking you
        With regards
        Debi Prasad Mishra

        Jiyo cricket on Yahoo! India cricket

      • Now
        Message 3 of 9 , Feb 17, 2006
          OK, here it is again....

          ...plus 'sandeman seeds' (they're on the net)

          Blessings.

        • Now

            Message 5 of 9 , Feb 17, 2006
              Here's Sandemen Seeds Quercus (oak) list...

              Stock List of Quercus - Sandeman Seeds - (31/01/06)

              Quercus acutissima

              Quercus agrifolia

              Quercus aliena

              Quercus bicolor