Re: [pfaf] European Supplier for Spelt Seed (Triticum aestivum spelta)

  • Griselda
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 30, 2006
      Re: [pfaf] European Supplier for Spelt  Seed (Triticum aestivum spelta) There is a windmill at Sarre in East Kent where I am pretty sure they grind and sell spelt flour to the public, and they may know of sources. Whoever sells it to them could also possibly help.

      Sarre Mill
      Canterbury Road,
      Sarre,
      near Birchington,
      Kent CT7 0JU
      Tel: 01843 847573

      http://www.travelpublishing.co.uk/CountryLivingSouthEast/Kent/CSESarreMill.htm

      Griselda Mussett

      Does anyone know of a supplier of seed for field sowing? Preferably a
      UK supplier, otherwise European. Ideally with a choice of cultivars
      and supplying bulk seed. I've googled & tried the UK farm directories
      but to know avail. Thank you.

      YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS