European Supplier for Spelt Seed (Triticum aestivum spelta)

  • robinjw13
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 29, 2006
      Does anyone know of a supplier of seed for field sowing? Preferably a
      UK supplier, otherwise European. Ideally with a choice of cultivars
      and supplying bulk seed. I've googled & tried the UK farm directories
      but to know avail. Thank you.
    • Griselda
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 30, 2006
        Re: [pfaf] European Supplier for Spelt  Seed (Triticum aestivum spelta) There is a windmill at Sarre in East Kent where I am pretty sure they grind and sell spelt flour to the public, and they may know of sources. Whoever sells it to them could also possibly help.

        Sarre Mill
        Canterbury Road,
        Sarre,
        near Birchington,
        Kent CT7 0JU
        Tel: 01843 847573

        http://www.travelpublishing.co.uk/CountryLivingSouthEast/Kent/CSESarreMill.htm

        Griselda Mussett

        Does anyone know of a supplier of seed for field sowing? Preferably a
        UK supplier, otherwise European. Ideally with a choice of cultivars
        and supplying bulk seed. I've googled & tried the UK farm directories
        but to know avail. Thank you.

        YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS