Re: [pfaf] Hi All

  • Andre and Melana
    Message 1 of 7 , Sep 25, 2001
      Oh you know Joanie...I keep you around to do my thinking for me! LOL
      Hadn't even crossed my mind he was talking about his end...guess I am just
      to used to doing things from my end.

      I will say Rich that I promote the PFAF web site as often as possible and
      link to it often in my articles. Really the best there is. I also have Ken
      Fern's book and find it was worth every penny.

      Maybe if you like we could discuss some of the plants mentioned in it.

      Yeah...I know...restless on my end.... :-)

      Melana
      --
      Edible Wild Kitchen http://www.ediblewild.com
      Suite101 http://www.suite101.com/welcome.cfm/5055

      Message 2 of 7 , Sep 26, 2001
        On Tue, 25 Sep 2001, Joanie MacPhee wrote:

        > Hi guys, I am here too....
        >
        > Melana, perhaps Rich meant that *he* would perhaps one day add plant
        > specific links one day from specific plants on *his* site to appropriate
        > articles on *your* site. Not sure, but I do not think he was asking you to
        > do more work~~~

        Indeed that is what I ment, modulo time.

        Rich