Greetings owner/moderator

  • nieema
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 9 5:57 PM
      I sent a message asking about a different type of kale and it was
      never posted and I have not seen the answer to the question.

      Will there be a problem asking things in this group?

      Thank you for your time!

      nieema
    • Richard Morris
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 10 4:18 AM
        --- In pfaf@yahoogroups.com, "nieema" <nieema0@y...> wrote:
        > I sent a message asking about a different type of kale and it was
        > never posted and I have not seen the answer to the question.
        > Will there be a problem asking things in this group?

        The first post of any user is always moderated to prevent spam getting
        to the list. This means that there can be some delay in messages being
        posted as I need to moderate all posts. Sorry for inconvienience, it
        should be there now.