Permalearners Website updates and inviation

  • Graham
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 8, 2006
      "Welcome to Permalearners- Permaculture Action Learning (UK) Online. The
      primary purpose of this website is to facilitate communication,
      networking and information sharing amongst the UK and international
      permaculture learning community, especially those working towards the
      Permaculture Diploma, or who are involved in permaculture teaching or
      design work."

      Hi all- have just done a few updates on the Permalearners website at
      http://www.spiralseed.co.uk/permalearners/
      <http://www.spiralseed.co.uk/permalearners/,> including adding a few
      pictures and mindmaps to my 'Action Learning' article to make it a bit
      easier on the eye, see http://www.spiralseed.co.uk/permalearners/cherry/

      Also added a link to Aranya's online version of his Diploma portfolio,
      which would be good for anybody to look at who is still puzzling over
      what it all entails...

      It would be great to use this site as more of a resource, so if you
      have any articles, essays, resources, etc that you'd like to add, let
      me know and I'll link hem or add them to the site.

      It would be particularly good to link to any Blogs that anybody is
      using to document their permaculture work (eg, for the diploma) and
      make the permalearners site a real dynamic tool for sharing our
      efforts and knowledge.

      Cheers Graham