Re: Kingsfoil

  • Richard Morris
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 23, 2002
      Peter,
      We don't seen to have any plant by that name in the database.
      I'm passing your message onto the pfaf mailing list
      http://groups.yahoo.com/group/pfaf
      Someone there might know of it.
      Rich

      --
      p.s. Can I take this opportunity to encourage to you to join our
      friends of Plants For A Future membership scheme. Membership is only

      --
      Plants for a Future: 7000 useful plants
      Snail: 1 Lerryn View, Lerryn, Lostwithiel Cornwall, PL22 0QJ