Re: [pfaf] Free Castanea dentata (American Sweet Chestnut) nuts!!!!

  • Now
    Message 1 of 13 , Dec 17, 2005
      Hi again.

      I'm going to send some suprise seeds to the people that didn't/don't get the Castanea dentata. They are good seeds and will give you pleasure (not cannabis).

      Blessings.

      cromlech108 <cromlech108@...> wrote:
      Only a few, but if you want some for free including international
      postage please email me with a contact name and address.

      Blessed be.

      Jim.