RE: [pfaf] Free Castanea dentata (American Sweet Chestnut) nuts!!!!

  • Now
    Message 1 of 13 , Dec 16, 2005
      Sorry!! posting private emails to the group :(

      arrrr!

      Now <cromlech108@...> wrote:
      Hi...sorry they've been grabbed already....suprisingly alert bunch of squirrals you are for sure!

      Sounds like you need to make a big seed order Shirley!

      Blessings.

      Shirley Kirby <shirley.k@...> wrote:
      Hi Jim

      I'd be interested in some of these - I'm assuming that I can plant them in Scotland?

      I had a sweet chestnut tree when I lived up here previously but had to leave it behind when I moved down south... now I'm back, permanently and would like to grow my own from seed.

      Shirley