Loading ...
Sorry, an error occurred while loading the content.

Re: [pfaf] Free Castanea dentata (American Sweet Chestnut) nuts!!!!

Expand Messages
  • Now
    Then you shall have some! Blessed be! Geir Flatabø wrote: I would be interested ! Geir Flatabø Torblå N-5730 Ulvik Norway. ... SPONSORED
    Message 1 of 13 , Dec 16, 2005
    • 0 Attachment
      Then you shall have some!
       
      Blessed be!

      Geir Flatabø <geirf@...> wrote:
      I would be interested !

      Geir Flatabø
      Torblå
      N-5730 Ulvik
      Norway.

      cromlech108 skrev:

      >Only a few, but if you want some for free including international
      >postage please email me with a contact name and address.
      >
      >Blessed be.
      >
      >Jim.
      >
      >
      >
      >
      >
      >
      >
      >
      >Yahoo! Groups Links
      >
      >
      >
      >
      >
      >

      >


      Play Santa's Celebrity Xmas Party, an exclusive game from Yahoo!

    • Now
      Hi...sorry they ve been grabbed already....suprisingly alert bunch of squirrals you are for sure! Sounds like you need to make a big seed order Shirley!
      Message 2 of 13 , Dec 16, 2005
      • 0 Attachment
        Hi...sorry they've been grabbed already....suprisingly alert bunch of squirrals you are for sure!
         
        Sounds like you need to make a big seed order Shirley!
         
        Blessings.

        Shirley Kirby <shirley.k@...> wrote:
        Hi Jim
         
        I'd be interested in some of these - I'm assuming that I can plant them in Scotland?
         
        I had a sweet chestnut tree when I lived up here previously but had to leave it behind when I moved down south... now I'm back, permanently and would like to grow my own from seed.
         
        Shirley
        -----Original Message-----
        From: pfaf@yahoogroups.com [mailto:pfaf@yahoogroups.com]On Behalf Of cromlech108
        Sent: 15 December 2005 14:27
        To: pfaf@yahoogroups.com
        Subject: [pfaf] Free Castanea dentata (American Sweet Chestnut) nuts!!!!

        Only a few, but if you want some for free including international
        postage please email me with a contact name and address.

        Blessed be.

        Jim.






        How much free photo storage do you get? Store your holiday snaps for FREE with Yahoo! Photos. Get Yahoo! Photos

      • Now
        Sorry!! posting private emails to the group :( arrrr! Now wrote: Hi...sorry they ve been grabbed already....suprisingly alert bunch
        Message 3 of 13 , Dec 16, 2005
        • 0 Attachment
          Sorry!! posting private emails to the group :(
           
          arrrr!

          Now <cromlech108@...> wrote:
          Hi...sorry they've been grabbed already....suprisingly alert bunch of squirrals you are for sure!
           
          Sounds like you need to make a big seed order Shirley!
           
          Blessings.

          Shirley Kirby <shirley.k@...> wrote:
          Hi Jim
           
          I'd be interested in some of these - I'm assuming that I can plant them in Scotland?
           
          I had a sweet chestnut tree when I lived up here previously but had to leave it behind when I moved down south... now I'm back, permanently and would like to grow my own from seed.
           
          Shirley
          -----Original Message-----
          From: pfaf@yahoogroups.com [mailto:pfaf@yahoogroups.com]On Behalf Of cromlech108
          Sent: 15 December 2005 14:27
          To: pfaf@yahoogroups.com
          Subject: [pfaf] Free Castanea dentata (American Sweet Chestnut) nuts!!!!

          Only a few, but if you want some for free including international
          postage please email me with a contact name and address.

          Blessed be.

          Jim.






          How much free photo storage do you get? Store your holiday snaps for FREE with Yahoo! Photos. Get Yahoo! Photos


          To help you stay safe and secure online, we've developed the all new Yahoo! Security Centre.

        • Now
          Hi again. I m going to send some suprise seeds to the people that didn t/don t get the Castanea dentata. They are good seeds and will give you pleasure (not
          Message 4 of 13 , Dec 17, 2005
          • 0 Attachment
            Hi again.
             
            I'm going to send some suprise seeds to the people that didn't/don't get the Castanea dentata. They are good seeds and will give you pleasure (not cannabis).
             
            Blessings.

            cromlech108 <cromlech108@...> wrote:
            Only a few, but if you want some for free including international
            postage please email me with a contact name and address.

            Blessed be.

            Jim.






            Yahoo! Cars NEW - sell your car and browse thousands of new and used cars online search now

          Your message has been successfully submitted and would be delivered to recipients shortly.