99Search for a Project and Occupation

  • Vishal Maheshwari
    Feb 13, 2002
      Hi all,
      I am Vishal, 25 years and from india.
      We are a family with agricultural background.
      Till now, my father had been taking up traditional
      crops and had been doing well with them.
      But now, i would like to look at so many other options
      that are available.
      But i m short of ideas..i have been doing some
      research on the net..but there is plethora of
      information and nothing seems relevant enough to help

      I m looking for a non traditional crops.
      it may be Medicinal,Herbs,For cosmetics etc.
      financially, i cud support a project worth upto 7
      digits. we have land and a lot is available on lease.
      It s also in one of th most fertile parts of india
      with irrigation available.

      Plz suggest and recommend what i should do.

      Do You Yahoo!?